Tuesday, October 26, 2010

State Supreme Court upholds Riverside County's dismissal of criminal cases - latimes.com

My fair state is so broke, that it can't even afford to prosecute criminal cases. Now how, I wonder, are all of these outdoor smoking bans going to be enforced that seem to be all the rage at the moment amongst our political elite? I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry (..or be really scared) about our current situation and our crumbling infrastructure, but there is one thing that I am not going to be worrying about anymore: Outdoor smoking bans. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em! ...Not that I'm suggesting anyone to be a "scofflaw" or anything..hehe...

State Supreme Court upholds Riverside County's dismissal of criminal cases - latimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.