Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's time to stand up for smokers' rights - The Drum Opinion (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

The health impact, health costs and passive smoking excuses don't hold up, so the anti-smoking bigot will need to find another excuse. The amazing thing about this debate is that as the anti-smoking arguments are destroyed... the soulless bureaucratic prudes never seems to question their intolerance. It is as if the intolerance is a starting point, and the actual arguments are an after-thought.


Yep...especially in California.


It's time to stand up for smokers' rights - The Drum Opinion (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

3 comments:

  1. California isn't so bad, just so long you don't smoke anywhere, indoors or out and nowhere in public or in your house where it might bother the neighbors. Other than that and the huge outdoor fines, indoors unthinkable, no law against smoking in California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jredheadgirl,

    My name is Thomas Moffat and I really like your blog. I'm curious, would you be interested in exchanging links?

    I also support tobacco rights and because of the lack of smoking options in California, I created www.SmokeFriend.com. Smoke Friend provides users with reviews & directions to smoking friendly establishments (bars, cigar lounges, coffee shops, etc.)

    If you are interested, drop me a line. If not, thank you for reading and goodluck

    Thomas Moffat
    DonThomas@SmokeFriend.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by Thomas! I was just checking out your site and I have to say that I like it. Did you just create it recently?

    I'm going to link you page now and will contact you shortly:-)

    Cheers,

    Juliette

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget