Saturday, April 2, 2011

Santee Mayor Explains City's 'F for Freedom' Tobacco Grade - Santee, CA Patch

Thanks to Jsidney for posting this on Smoker'r Club-

I see this grade of "F" from our perspective as being the highest grade for "FREEDOM" we could earn. In Santee we believe in life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.


Wow! I can't believe it. Finally, a politician (and in California too) stands up to the bullying tactics of the American Lung Association. Just when I was beginning to feel that all politicians are corrupt and devoid of any notions of freedom and liberty, I'm having to admit that indeed, there are some good ones. Mayor Voepel is one of them. Oh how I wish that he'd come to Los Angeles; we could use someone like him here.

Santee Mayor Explains City's 'F for Freedom' Tobacco Grade - Santee, CA Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget