Monday, February 7, 2011

NY's e-cigarette sales ban passes committee vote - am New York

I just saw this posted over @ Smoker's Club-

It's becoming increasingly hard not to believe that our politicians indeed have a vested interest in keeping the act of smoking as dangerous as possible. I mean, how else could they defend the over-taxation of smokers? I am becoming quite speechless as everyday I read about tobacco control's authoritarian crusade against tobacco or anything that looks like it. All I can say is that I'm glad that I don't live in NYC. I may reside in anti-tobacco California, but at least I can escape to the mountains, or to the desert...or to Vegas. Where do you escape to in NYC?


NY's e-cigarette sales ban passes committee vote - am New York

2 comments:

  1. Has anyone checked for drugs in the water supply where these lunatics congregate? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget