Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MD Amendment Would Allow Marijuana Injection, Prohibit Smoking - Toke of the Town

I feel like saying I told you so. The anti-smokers are anti-SMOKING. Period. That means no smoking pot either. When are the proponents of legalized marijuana going to stop bashing on tobacco users so that maybe we could stand together as a voting block? It is the only way to get the Nanny State off of our backs. I like tobacco and you like pot. Shouldn't we both be free to enjoy the weed of our choice? They are both weeds after all. ..and no, even though you may feel strongly about your choice in plants, I don't think that your weed is better than my weed. I actually think that my weed is better than yours, not for you, but for me. Can we please get over the relative pomposity that we both have with regards to our lifestyle choices? We'll both be better off for it.

MD Amendment Would Allow Marijuana Injection, Prohibit Smoking - Toke of the Town

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget