Saturday, November 27, 2010

Even "Third-Hand Smoke" is Dangerous to Children

Oh, now this is an all new low coming from the "experts" on smoking. Recently, Dr. Siegel commented on the issue of "4th hand smoke" on his blog, which is how I in turn have become enlightened on the epidemic of 4th hand smoke and the aforementioned article, um study, linked below. I don't know how the rest of us all managed to miss this study, which is over a year old now; but, hey, now we can all count ourselves amongst the enlightened. I can't tell if this is satire or not, can you?

Even "Third-Hand Smoke" is Dangerous to Children

2 comments:

  1. JREDHEADGIRL:

    How does this sound.

    Since 'Third-Hand Smoke' is dangerous to children, then I must be able to bring a court case against any smoker. So...on that basis could Dr. Siegel help with advice and legal costs?

    And because SHS kills...then I would stand an even better chance - eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ,

    I think that the good doctor is shocked by the monster that he helped to create..

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget